1. All coins are guaranteed genuine.
2. Grading is to ANA standards or better. Every effort is made to provide an honest and accurate description of each coin. Any problems will be identified and percentage of color will be given on appropriate coins to aid in your selection. Further description can be given by phone or e-mail.
3. Orders may be placed by Mail, E-mail, or Phone.
4. Ten day return privileges. You must be satisfied. Coins must be in unopened holder Please insure all returns or you will be liable if they are lost.
5. Second choices are appreciated, or send me a prioritized list and a spending limit.
6. Please add $4.00 to all orders to cover packing and postage. Extra postage is required for more than 4 mint and/or proof sets. See Mint/Proof page.
7. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or cashier's check. Personal checks must clear before shipment of coins. (Usually 2 weeks)
8. Sixty day free layaway. One-third down; balance before 60 days. Minimum order for layaway is $100. There is a $5 layaway cancellation fee. If you wish to offer other arrangements, ask.
9. Prices are always subject to change without notice based on the market.
Want lists are accepted. If I have or find your coin(s) you will be sent an invoice with the cost to you. Coins will be sent upon receipt of payment.
BUYING YOUR COINS
I am interested in buying your collection, most key and semi-key coins from all US series in grades of Very Fine and above. Send your list, with your grade, and price if you wish, and I will make an offer and send further instructions for sending the coins. I will travel for collection appraisal for purchase.
|COINARAMA, NEVADA, IOWA
| LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
|| - MARCH
|SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
|INA (IOWA STATE),
|IOWA CITY, IOWA